Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Xtojil Cenote near yaxuna maya pyramids





Today I was on my way to check on some business about Lemurian Embassy and decided to stop by the cenote Ixtojil 
This cenote is 5 minutes from the future home of Lemurian Embassy I pass this place daily on my way to the land, and today I decided To reflect and enjoy the beautiful morning.



There has been numerous excavations and archeological work and there is a lot of stuff that has been found inside the cenote including gold bones and ceramic all offered to the rain god chac.



The 5 kilometer radius around Lemurian embassy it's surrounded by archeological ruins 5 minute away is the xtojil cenotes, ikil ruins which is the latest excavation work 



they found a cave that surprisingly aligns with summer solstice and they found bones and archeological evidence,
It's amazing to be in an open air museum!





Here are some photos of the cenote 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers