Sunday, July 10, 2011

Towards Thailand

This is my first post on my new Travel Log been wanting to do this for years but never really got around it so lets see and explore what the outcome is of this experience..






Left San Francisco Int Airport towards Tokyo Japan flight was mellow very sleepy food and service truly sucks for United/Continental nothing will ever compare Asian Airlines or Just about any other airline worldwide as far as service, food and inflight entertainment services..







Landed in Tokyo and heard there was a 7.1 Earthquake earthquake happened @ 9am i think and i landed around 2pm so didn't get to feel it ( not interested in feeling earthquakes either )

After a long 9 hour stayed in Tokyo my plane left to Bangkok and safely arrived in the tropical subtropics of Thailand..







I am staying in my friend's Sheilhas House she is out of town so i have the whole house to myself in this really cute thai village with a lake canal and a trippy cat as bed companion..

Now to explore the city and get some original Thai Food!!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers