Saturday, January 24, 2015

La La lalalalala La la Lalalalala La lalalalalaal


I am really thankful for all the beautiful experiences in my life, a magical dream, a fairy tale that i couldn't just sit and read i wanted to immerse in the story and dream..
in this voyage i met many beautiful people, magical beings, in this surreal valley it brought me to places i could never imagine, it shaped me, it transformed me..

The Myth was my destination, the experience my vessel, and the man controlling the show was my curiosity, it brought tears, joy, passions, anger, hate, sorrow, happiness, bliss, a full array of uncontrollable emotions, and here i am..



Becoming myself, stones away from being 33 , i walked in the shadows and learnt death, stare at it in the face, play with it and laugh with it, i walked further and found the light, tanned in it, filled me up with colors, and made me feel alive..

Meaningless life awaiting to have a name and a meaning, ever ending transforming and becoming, collecting memories, storing them in my subconscious.

I've roam the Earth, and have stared at misery, the numerous levels of experiential reality that could be harness on a human form, and even then the "YING" and the beautiful magnificent majestic Gardens on a sacred mountain somewhere you never heard of, the "YANG" that consciousness that resides within each and everyone of us with the sole purpose to give a meaning and an experience to the Gaian collective mind, a dream.. and since whatever i do it has no effect on the vastness mysteries of the universal mind, i continue to dream, choosing, hoping, to Lucid Dream, the mirage of being in control!



And i continue dreaming, knowing its all a dream, and i will wake up from this dream, and wake up with a different form, Gaia i wonder how many times have i dreamt?
Gaia thank you for giving me a beautiful mother that cares for me so much, Gaia Thank You for giving me such privilege of having so many friends that love and care for me, Gaia thank you for believing in me and for trusting me..

Gaia responded, keep dreaming my child...


-- Guillermo Alarcon --
January 24th, 2015 
Houston, Texas US
A



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers